I decided to relocate to an area several states away and other than online job posts I had no contacts or leads for a place to work. I was referred to Marc Arrington through a friend and he took the time to interview me and use my personal preferences to find a good fit for me. He was respectful and facilitated good communication with job prospects. He never hounded or pressured me and in the end I was able to find work with the long term potential I was looking for.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Optometrists & Ophthalmologists: Tips for Successful Mentoring
- Five Thought-Provoking Quotes About Eyes
- The Contract Series: Part 3 - Before You Sign
- The Contract Series: Part 2 - Reviewing the Terms
- The Contract Series: Part 1 - Preparing For Negotiations