I decided to relocate to an area several states away and other than online job posts I had no contacts or leads for a place to work. I was referred to Marc Arrington through a friend and he took the time to interview me and use my personal preferences to find a good fit for me. He was respectful and facilitated good communication with job prospects. He never hounded or pressured me and in the end I was able to find work with the long term potential I was looking for.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Hiring Hacks from an Optometry Recruiter (Video)
- How to Set Yourself Apart from Other Candidates During the Interview
- The Offer Series - Part 2: Considering an Offer (Video)
- The Offer Series - Part 1: Earning the Offer (Video)
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late