I have worked with many headhunters in my career and I realized that a good headhunter isn’t one that will send you 15 resumes of potential candidates, but someone who studies your Company and is able to draw a clear picture of the perfect candidate. This is Sheri Beveridge. Not only does she make you feel comfortable during a very stressful time, but she works endlessly to find you the right person. She understands the value of time and makes sure she is confident with the selection of candidates to be interviewed by the employer. I highly recommend Sheri for all recruiting and staffing needs.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Optometrists & Ophthalmologists: Tips for Successful Mentoring
- Five Thought-Provoking Quotes About Eyes
- The Contract Series: Part 3 - Before You Sign
- The Contract Series: Part 2 - Reviewing the Terms
- The Contract Series: Part 1 - Preparing For Negotiations