When we decided in September to add an additional doctor to our practice, I reached out to Michael Guessford. He explained who ETS Vision was and how they worked. We started to work together. Michael interviewed me so that he knew who I was and how we ran our practice. Michael was very detail orientated; because of this, we were able to find an Optometrist within one month. Michael would check in at least twice a week letting me know how the search was going and after we decided on the candidate, he was an excellent go-between so that we had no issues negotiating an employment agreement. I would certainly use Michael Guessford for any additional searches that we might have.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Hiring Hacks from an Optometry Recruiter (Video)
- How to Set Yourself Apart from Other Candidates During the Interview
- The Offer Series - Part 2: Considering an Offer (Video)
- The Offer Series - Part 1: Earning the Offer (Video)
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late