Thank you for taking my information, and any connecting you did for me, I really appreciate it…moving to a new state makes it so hard to find a job, and you were so kind and helpful, it was very nice of you.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Hiring Hacks from an Optometry Recruiter (Video)
- How to Set Yourself Apart from Other Candidates During the Interview
- The Offer Series - Part 2: Considering an Offer (Video)
- The Offer Series - Part 1: Earning the Offer (Video)
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late