In the tumultuous landscape of job searching, particularly following graduation, Michael Guessford was a source of stability and lightheartedness. He tailors the experience to be about finding the right “fit” for both you and the practice. Less than a month after initially speaking with Michael, I have signed a contract with a group that I know will be a positive place to work. I can’t thank him enough for his kindness, humor, and guidance throughout the process.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Optometrists & Ophthalmologists: Tips for Successful Mentoring
- Five Thought-Provoking Quotes About Eyes
- The Contract Series: Part 3 - Before You Sign
- The Contract Series: Part 2 - Reviewing the Terms
- The Contract Series: Part 1 - Preparing For Negotiations