In the tumultuous landscape of job searching, particularly following graduation, Michael Guessford was a source of stability and lightheartedness. He tailors the experience to be about finding the right “fit” for both you and the practice. Less than a month after initially speaking with Michael, I have signed a contract with a group that I know will be a positive place to work. I can’t thank him enough for his kindness, humor, and guidance throughout the process.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Hiring Hacks from an Optometry Recruiter (Video)
- How to Set Yourself Apart from Other Candidates During the Interview
- The Offer Series - Part 2: Considering an Offer (Video)
- The Offer Series - Part 1: Earning the Offer (Video)
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late