It has been an extremely pleasant experience working with Michael Guessford of ETS Vision. He is a person that truly cares about the doctors that he works with and is deeply passionate about connecting them with the right clinics and practices. He is an advocate for the doctor and works hard to make those connections. Along the way, he has offered me great advice based on his long-term experience, which I truly appreciate. Michael is very transparent about the process and he’s honest. He has a patient, calm demeanor that can help decrease the stress and anxiety of a stressful situation, which job hunting can be. I appreciate all that he’s done for me with my career and I would recommend anyone looking for a helping hand in finding the right opportunity to reach out to Michael and let his expertise find the best fit for them as well.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Optometrists & Ophthalmologists: Tips for Successful Mentoring
- Five Thought-Provoking Quotes About Eyes
- The Contract Series: Part 3 - Before You Sign
- The Contract Series: Part 2 - Reviewing the Terms
- The Contract Series: Part 1 - Preparing For Negotiations