Michael Guessford of ETS Vision was so helpful and supportive to me when I decided to place my practice up for sale. His knowledge of the issues involved in a transition and his ongoing communication played a significant role in helping the sale go forward. Additionally, the ETS Vision fee for referring several potential buyers was considerably less than most broker charges. I highly recommend contacting Michael when considering a sale or the addition of an associate.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Hiring Hacks from an Optometry Recruiter (Video)
- How to Set Yourself Apart from Other Candidates During the Interview
- The Offer Series - Part 2: Considering an Offer (Video)
- The Offer Series - Part 1: Earning the Offer (Video)
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late