Michael Guessford of ETS Vision was so helpful and supportive to me when I decided to place my practice up for sale. His knowledge of the issues involved in a transition and his ongoing communication played a significant role in helping the sale go forward. Additionally, the ETS Vision fee for referring several potential buyers was considerably less than most broker charges. I highly recommend contacting Michael when considering a sale or the addition of an associate.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Optometrists & Ophthalmologists: Tips for Successful Mentoring
- Five Thought-Provoking Quotes About Eyes
- The Contract Series: Part 3 - Before You Sign
- The Contract Series: Part 2 - Reviewing the Terms
- The Contract Series: Part 1 - Preparing For Negotiations