Michael Guessford was extremely enjoyable to work with. He is a genuine person, and he took the time to get to know me. I felt that he fully understood what I considered important in order to find a practice that was the perfect fit for me. He routinely called about job opportunities, and he ultimately found my current position. He was also very helpful in answering any questions I had about my contract. Even after I was hired, he still made it a point to touch base with me to make sure things were going well.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Optometrists & Ophthalmologists: Tips for Successful Mentoring
- Five Thought-Provoking Quotes About Eyes
- The Contract Series: Part 3 - Before You Sign
- The Contract Series: Part 2 - Reviewing the Terms
- The Contract Series: Part 1 - Preparing For Negotiations