Michael Guessford was extremely enjoyable to work with. He is a genuine person, and he took the time to get to know me. I felt that he fully understood what I considered important in order to find a practice that was the perfect fit for me. He routinely called about job opportunities, and he ultimately found my current position. He was also very helpful in answering any questions I had about my contract. Even after I was hired, he still made it a point to touch base with me to make sure things were going well.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Hiring Hacks from an Optometry Recruiter (Video)
- How to Set Yourself Apart from Other Candidates During the Interview
- The Offer Series - Part 2: Considering an Offer (Video)
- The Offer Series - Part 1: Earning the Offer (Video)
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late