Thank You Note

It’s simple, quick, leaves a lasting impression and makes a significant difference in who gets an offer of employment. Research indicates that only 20% of candidates who have been on an interview follow up with a thank you note. Where are the other 80% of job seekers missing the boat? You...
Continue