Competition for Qualified Candidates is on the Rise
The Vision care industry is currently undergoing a seismic shift. Simply stated, more Optometrists and Ophthalmologists are ending their careers and exiting the profession than new doctors are graduating from US schools. Finding an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist for your practice will continue to become increasingly difficult over the next decade.
Don’t leave the future of your practice to chance.
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists and Ophthalmologists with independent practices across the country. Our one and only business is recruiting. We’ve assisted hundreds of independent practices throughout the United States find the perfect long-term associate, partner, or buyer for their practice. But don’t take our word for it – just take a look at some of our first-hand client testimonials from practice owners we’ve worked with:
Our clients typically tend to fall into one of six groups:
- Single Doctor Practice interested in finding an heir apparent to take over the practice (Immediately or over the course of many years).
- Single Doctor Practice that has reached capacity and is looking for a long–term Associate who could grow into a partner.
- Multi–Doctor Practice in need of a long–term Associate or potential partner.
- Multi–location practice interested in finding a long–term Associate interested in taking over or buying out one of their locations.
- Crisis Situation – Single or Multi– Doctor Practice with an Owner, Partner or key Associate who has experienced an unexpected medical or personal situation that prevents them from continuing to practice.
- Clinics – Clinics that cater to an underserved patient population typically have a very difficult time finding an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist because of their geography and competition for candidates with the private sector.
The one thing our client practices have in common is their commitment to finding a long-term addition to their practice.
Who we work with:
- Associate Optometrists/Ophthalmologists — Interested in taking the next step in their career. Better practice, better earning potential, opportunity to provide better eye care; partnership or ownership opportunities.
- Recent Graduates —Interested in finding a long-term Associate opportunities or opportunities that could lead to partnership or practice ownership opportunity.
- Practice Owners — Scaling Back — Interested in leaving their practice and finding an associate opportunity across town or across the country.
- Practice Owners — Acquisition – Interested in expanding their practice through acquisition or merger.
Let’s Get Started
Whether you are trying to add an Associate or find an eventual Partner or Buyer for your practice, we offer the expertise, focus, and resources you simply won’t find through brokers, consultants, or other regional and national search firms.
Want to take the next step and see what ETS Vision can do for you? Simply fill out the form below and one of our expert Vision recruiters will be in touch with you shortly!