Whether you are an Ophthalmologist with twenty years’ experience, or have recently earned your Doctor of Optometry, we are dedicated to connecting you with a long-term opportunity that is right for you. Our one and only business is finding and placing Optometrists and Ophthalmologists with independent practices around the country.
Our client practices all have one thing in common: their commitment to finding a long-term addition to their practice.
Our clients tend to fall into one of five groups:
- Solo Doctor of Optometry or Ophthalmology interested in finding an heir apparent to take over their practice (immediately or over the course of many years).
- Solo practice that has reached capacity and is looking for a long-term Associate who could grow into a partner.
- Group practice in need of a long-term Associate or potential partner.
- Practice management firm or multi-location group interested in finding a long-term Associate. Ideal situation for an Eye Doctor interested in completely focusing on patient care rather than the daily headaches of running a practice.
- Not-for-Profit Clinic seeking an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist to carry out their mission of treating under-served patient populations.
Candidates – We specialize in finding Optometrists and Ophthalmologists.
Our candidates range in experience and training, depending on the needs of the practice.
They typically fall into the following groups:
- Early career Optometrists or Ophthalmologists who are currently practicing as an Associate and interested in taking the next step in their career: Looking for a better practice; better earning potential; an opportunity to improve and update their clinical skills; a partnership or ownership opportunity, etc.
- Optometric/Ophthalmologic Residency Graduates interested in finding a long-term Associate opportunity or opportunities that could lead to a partnership or practice ownership.
- Military Eye Doctors who are ending their commission and seeking opportunities in private practice as they transition out of the armed services.
- Recent Graduates interested in finding a long-term Associate opportunity or an opportunity that could lead to a partnership or practice ownership opportunity.
- Experienced practice owners interested in selling or transitioning out of their practice and finding an Associate Opportunity across town or across the country.
- Practice owners interested in expanding their practice through acquisition or merger.
How We Work:
- Confidentiality: Your information is always confidential.
- Fees: We are paid by the practice that hires. There is no cost to you, the candidate, for our services.
- Getting Started: Simply submit your information or give us a call at (540) 904-5351. We can get started today.