- Job ID:
- Tomahawk, WI
Optometrist needed at full scope practice in Tomahawk, WI. OCT, Retinal Camera. M-F only
If an optometrist is looking to build a practice with professional relationships with patients, work in an environment that allows the doctor to practice freely, and enjoy coming to a friendly work environment, this is the practice for you.
Tomahawk is home to more than 15 lakes and flowages, thousands of miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking and snowmobiling, area golf courses, museums, art galleries, breweries and wineries.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Contact Lens fittings
- 2 patients an hour
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Hours: Monday – Friday only
- Two weeks vacation
- $120K base salary plus yearly bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: WI-MG-4335
Schedule an appointment to talk at OnceHub.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!