- Job ID:
- Wausau, WI
North Central Wisconsin Optometry practice needs optometrist to float between practices. Will know schedule one month ahead. Excellent base salary and benefits.
This practice has several locations in North Central Wisconsin. From Wausau to Wisconsin Rapids. You will primarily be switching between two close locations and fill in occasionally at two others.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Top-of-the-line Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc. OCT available.
- Contact Lens fittings
- Usually, half-hour exams up to 22 patients a day
- Staff does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, 40-hour work week, Off 2 Saturdays a month!
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Disability and CE, 401-K w/match, Life Ins. and 3 weeks PTO
- $150K base + Unlimited Ceiling Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: WI-MG-4242
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!