- Job ID:
- Rice Lake, WI
Rice Lake, WI Full Scope Optometry practice hiring a full time Optometrist. Great base salary.
This practice has a good presence in Wisconsin and offers a full-scope practice model with great benefits for the optometrist.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Top-of-the-line Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc. OCT available.
- Contact Lens fittings
- Usually, half-hour exams up to 22 patients a day
- Staff does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, 40-hour work week, Off 2 Saturdays a month!
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Disability and CE, 401-K w/match, Life Ins. and 3 weeks PTO
- $150K base + Unlimited Ceiling Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: WI-MG-4241
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!