- Job ID:
- Brookfield, WI
Milwaukee practice needing full time optometrist for Brookfield, WI location. Relaxed practice pace and flexible hours for a nice work life balance.
The practice offers a professional setting that includes working with a team of trained professionals who emphasize exceptional eye care experiences.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Practice full scope optometry to the fullest
- Encouraged to co-manage surgical cases, treat anterior segment disease and work with specialty contact lenses
- Patient flow is a relaxed 7-10 with dedicated tech support
- Tech performs pre-testing and medical history
- Revolution EHR
- Professional autonomy
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- 5-days a week with flexible hours and shifts
- Strong compensation with commission and benefits
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Job Code: WI-MG-4200
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!