- Job ID:
- West Allis, WI
Optometry practice offering $125K base with OPTOS in the West Allis, WI area!
A full scope Optometry practice located within the West Allis region is looking for a full-time optometrist. The branch office is new construction.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
– OPTOS, Visual Field
– Diagnose ocular disease, vision disorders, and perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
– Patient flow is 16-20 patients a day
– Work Mon-Fri and every other Saturday (5-day work week)
– Eyefinity EHR – Choice to use iPad or desktop
– Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
– $125K base
– Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability Insurance, CE, 401-K, PTO
– W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
– Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
– Excellent clinical and communication skills
– Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: WI-MG-4146
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!