- Job ID:
- Altoona, WI
Optometrist in Altoona, WI can start out at $150K practicing full scope!
This practice is focused on excellent eye-care and building meaningful relationships in the community is looking for an optometrist. The practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, provide comprehensive eye exams, and manage Cataract and Refractive Surgery patients.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Top-of-the-line Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc. OCT available.
- Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Usually, half-hour exams up to 22 patients a day
- Staff does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday and every other Saturday! 40-hour work week – Off two Saturdays a month
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Disability and CE, 401-K w/match, Life Ins. and 3 weeks PTO
- $150K base + Unlimited Ceiling Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: WI-MG-4117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!