- Job ID:
- Appleton, WI
MD/OD practice in Appleton, WI has opening for an Optometrist. $160K-$180K base salary with lots of pathology. Generally, no weekends, maybe one Saturday a month by patient appointment as needed!
This well-established MD/OD practice is looking for an optometrist to join the practice and work with the Ophthalmologists. The optometrist will cover Appleton and Green Bay, WI offices.
Appleton is one of the four “Fox Cities” – Appleton, Neenah, Oshkosh, and Fond du Lac – that surrounds Lake Winnebago, and this area is known as the Fox River Valley. Appleton is the largest city and most diverse of the Fox Cities. Downtown Appleton- clean, attractive, active and livable- sits right at the lake, with livable city neighborhoods spreading east and northeast until reaching farmland outside the city.
Appleton, WI overall cost of living is 15.1% LESS than the average cost of living in the US, according to bestplaces.net – https://www.bestplaces.net/cost_of_living/city/wisconsin/appleton. Highlights of living in Appleton, WI – Appleton International Airport (three miles west of Appleton), Good schools, lots of restaurants, multiple golf courses, Fox River Mall (enclosed super-regional shopping center), lots of fishing, walking trails, boating, and camping to name a few.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
- 60% of patients need pathology exams
- Practice full scope optometry to the fullest
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical cases
- Dry Eye Management experience is a plus
- Myopia Prevention Management experience is a plus
- Patient flow is 3-4 an hour
- Cover Appleton and Green Bay, WI offices
- EHR – EPIC software
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Mon-Fri – No weekends except maybe one Saturday a month by patient appointment only
- $160K-$180K base salary + Production Bonus
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Disability Insurance, Continuing Education, Accidental & Life Insurance, 4 weeks PTO, 401K with match
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- TPA Certified
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: WI-MG-3822
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!