- Job ID:
- Ebenezer, WI
Medical Center seeking an Optometrist for Ebenezer, WI region. Off weekends.
This medical center has two ophthalmologists, two optometrists and nine techs. The center has all the medical equipment needed to co-manage ocular disease. There will be an opening as one of the optometrists is leaving the center. There is a satellite practice nearby that the doctor will be splitting his/her time during a week. This opportunity allows the optometrist to work to the fullest scope of their license.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens Fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech will do medical history and pre-test
- See 1-2 patients an hour
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Hours: Monday – Friday – NO Weekends
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability, CE, Life Insurance, 401K w/match, 2 weeks PTO
- Compensation: Based upon experience + production bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: WI-MG-3707
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!