- Job ID:
- Sheboygan, WI
Full Scope Optometry practice offering $150K base salary. Retinal Camera. Good benefits. 40-hour week. Every other Saturday.
A multi-state full scope practice focused on excellent eye-care and building meaningful relationships in the community is looking for an optometrist. The practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, provide comprehensive eye exams, and manage Cataract and Refractive Surgery patients.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Top-of-the-line Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Usually ½ hour exams up to 22 patients a day
- Staff does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday and every other Saturday! 40-hour work week
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Disability and CE, 401-K w/match, Life Ins. and 3 weeks PTO
- $150K base + Unlimited Ceiling Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!