- Job ID:
- Madison, WI
Optometrist starting at $135K + monthly bonus potential (not based on sales)
U.S. News & World Report says that Madison, WI is the #12 Best Place to Live in the U.S. (https://realestate.usnews.com/places/wisconsin/madison ) .
Madison’s has a diverse culture from rich arts and food scenes, impressing even the most cosmopolitan newcomers, to a casual, down-to-earth feel you’d expect in the capital of America’s Dairyland. World-class performers and speakers regularly cycle through the region. On a given night, locals can dine on food prepared by award-winning chefs and take in performances by national and international musicians and actors.
The Optometrist opening is for full-time with a corporate practice in Madison, WI. Both experienced ODs and new grads are welcome to apply.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Average 3 patients an hour, busy will see more
- Tech will take medical history and pre-test
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $135K base salary + Monthly bonus potential (not based on sales)
- Work 5-days out a week – Monday – Saturday
- Take a Saturday off – Practice will work with their doctors to ensure they have the days off they need
- Health, Dental, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance, CE. Other benefits include: Paid time off (increases with tenure!), Paid holidays, 401(k) or Simple IRA
- Entire benefits package is over $30k in employer contributions
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of WI
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Preferred O.D. licensed in WI.
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!