- Job ID:
- Green Bay, WI
Optometrist performing exams on elderly patients two-days a week. No weekends!
This expanding practice is looking for an optometrist to go to senior facilities and perform eye exams on senior residents that would be within an hour’s drive of their home. This practice is looking to go into several Wisconsin areas.
Equipment will be supplied.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform Retinal scans
- Use portable eye exam instruments & equipment
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- See about 20 patients a day
- EHR software
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work two weekdays
- No Saturdays & Sundays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Potential to make $600+ a day or 30% of collections
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of WI
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!