- Job ID:
- Racine, WI
Optometrist needed for one or two days a week – pick the days. Potential future ownership!
An opportunity to perform comprehensive exams one or two days a week and you select the days. Practice is considering adding a Retinal Camera soon.
Owner is flexible to work with you.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Contact Lens fittings
- See 2 patients an hour
- Doctor does patient pre-screening
- Select any one or two days of the week to work except Sundays – preferably a weekday
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Compensation based upon experience & productivity
- Potential future ownership
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of WI
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Preferred O.D. licensed in MN.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!