- Job ID:
- Milwaukee, WI
Milwaukee practice needing full time optometrist offering ownership potential.
Practice has opening for an Optometrist to service the middle and southern part of Milwaukee.
A multi-location, privately-owned and managed practice has an opening for an optometrist to float between Brookfield and Oak Creek locations.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Practice full scope optometry to the fullest
- Encouraged to co-manage surgical cases, treat anterior segment disease and work with specialty contact lenses
- Patient flow is a relaxed 7-10 with dedicated tech support
- Tech performs pre-testing and medical history
- Revolution EHR
- Professional autonomy
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Future ownership potential
- 5-days a week with flexible hours and shifts
- Benefits include: Health and Dental Insurance, up to $1,000 for CE, IRA & Relocation Reimbursement
- Competitive compensation + commission + end-of-the-year bonus + benefits
- Start with two weeks’ vacation
- Distance between practices is approx. 32-minute drive
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!