- Job ID:
- Wenatchee, WA
Run a full-scope Optometry practice in Wenatchee, WA having staff, equipment, and billing supplied. Base is $150K with 2 Saturdays off a month!
This busy full-scope practice is offering a doctor a lucrative business opportunity to perform pathology and comprehensive exams while the administrative work of hiring staff, buying equipment and billing patients is handled by a patient-focused multi-state practice servicing vision patients since 1978.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Top-of-the-line Retinal Camera, Visual Field including availability of an OCT
- Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Patient load is flexible
- Staff does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday and every other Saturday! 40-hour work week
- Base Salary: $150K + bonus
- 1099 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: WA-MG-4352
Schedule an appointment to talk at OnceHub.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!