- Job ID:
- Pullman, WA
MD/OD practice Pullman, WA has opening for an Optometrist. Potential of $200K first year. No weekends!
This established MD/OD practice is looking for an optometrist to join the practice and work alongside theOphthalmologist. Dry Eye management experience is a plus. Optometrist will perform 30% pathology exams.
Pullman, WA, known far and wide as a beloved college town, is home to Washington State University.It’s a small and safe town with a family friendly vibe according to Google.Pullman offers residents an urban suburban mix feel. There are a lot of parks. The public schools in Pullman are highly rated.
According to BestPlaces.net, Pullman’s cost of living is 2.9% lower than the U.S. average.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
- Practice full scope optometry to the fullest
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical cases
- Dry Eye management experience is a plus
- Patient flow is 2-3 an hour
- EHR – EMA
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Mon-Fri- No weekends
- $130K -$150K base + Production Bonus (Range $3.6K – $56K)
- Benefits include: Health (100% paid for Doctor), Dental, Malpractice Insurance, Disability, Life Insurance,Continuing Education, PTO,401K with match
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Schedule an appointment to talk at OnceHub.
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!