- Job ID:
- Pullman, WA
MD/OD practice Pullman, WA has opening for an Optometrist. Potential of $200K first year. No weekends!
This established MD/OD practice is looking for an optometrist to join the practice and work alongside theOphthalmologist. Dry Eye management experience is a plus. Optometrist will perform 30% pathology exams.
Pullman, WA, known far and wide as a beloved college town, is home to Washington State University.It’s a small and safe town with a family friendly vibe according to Google.Pullman offers residents an urban suburban mix feel. There are a lot of parks. The public schools in Pullman are highly rated.
According to BestPlaces.net, Pullman’s cost of living is 2.9% lower than the U.S. average.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
- Practice full scope optometry to the fullest
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical cases
- Dry Eye management experience is a plus
- Patient flow is 2-3 an hour
- EHR – EMA
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Mon-Fri- No weekends
- $130K -$150K base + Production Bonus (Range $3.6K – $56K)
- Benefits include: Health (100% paid for Doctor), Dental, Malpractice Insurance, Disability, Life Insurance,Continuing Education, PTO,401K with match
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Schedule an appointment to talk at OnceHub.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!