- Job ID:
- Kennewick, WA
Strong Medical Optometry practice in Kennewick, WA seeking an Optometrist and offering future 50% buy-in potential! Off weekends!
Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland make up the Tri-Cities. With each city bordering one another, the Tri-Cities region seems like one uninterrupted mid-sized city. The closely linked cities are located at the confluence of the Yakima, Snake, and Columbia Rivers in the Columbia Basin of Eastern Washington.
It is Wine Country with plenty of outdoor activities, such as more than 30 walking/hiking/running trails, ranging from riverside to mountaintop and 10 terrific golf courses that will offer challenges to golfers of any skills. There is also a great food scene – six of the great local restaurants were featured on Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” in 2019. Great schools too. A very family-oriented community
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- 56% of patients need pathology exams
- 5 lanes
- See 20-25 patients a day
- Offering future 50% buy-in potential
- EMR – Revolution
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Stipend for Health and Malpractice insurance, CE, 401-K after one year, PTO
- Potential to earn $120K-$140K first year!
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: WA-MG-3959
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!