- Job ID:
- Pullman, WA
MD/OD practice has opening for an Optometrist. Potential of $175K+ first year. No weekends!
This established MD/OD practice is looking for an optometrist to join the practice and work with the Ophthalmologist. Dry Eye management experience is a plus.
Pullman, WA is home to Washington State University. According to Google, Pullman is one of the best places to live in Washington. Bestplaces.met says Pullman’s cost of living is 97.1 or 2.9% less cost of living than the US average. It is the location of the international headquarters of Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories. The 49-acre Wawawai County Park is located in the Snake River Canyon, about three miles from Lower Granite Dam. Connor Museum contains the largest collection of birds and mammals in the Pacific Northwest. Kamiak Butte County Park has more than five miles of forested hiking trails. The 3.5-mile long Pine Ridge Trail is part of the National Trails System. Fine restaurants and Airway Hills Golf Center. One-hour and 20-minute drive to Spokane, WA.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Retinal Camera, Visual Field
- Practice full scope optometry to the fullest
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical cases
- Dry Eye management experience is a plus
- Patient flow is 2-3 an hour
- EHR – EMA
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Mon-Fri – No weekends
- $125K base + Production Bonus (Range $3.6K – $56K)
- Benefits include: Health (100% paid for Doctor), Dental, Malpractice Insurance, Continuing Education, PTO, 401K with match
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: WA-MG-3810
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!