- Job ID:
- Lakewood, WA
Full-scope practice in Lakewood, WA has opening for Optometrist wanting to later become partner! No weekends!
Two doctor practice, planning to expand to three lanes, has a doctor leaving, which has opened the door for an optometrist to join the practice with the intent to become a partner in three years.
Aptly named, Lakewood, WA has beautiful lakes, lush gardens, private clubs, lakefront property, first-class golf courses and a whole bunch of outdoor fun. It has a well-established local economy within a diverse community along with urban hubs of shopping, restaurants, business and recreation.
This practice will eventually expend into three lanes.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
• Practice full scope optometry to the fullest
• Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical cases
• Interest in Dry Eye Management (will train)
• Patient flow is 3 an hour
• Tech performs pre-testing and medical history
• Crystal PM EHR
• Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Mon-Fri – No weekends
• Compensation based upon experience
• Benefits include: Health (practice pays 75%), Dental, Malpractice Insurance, Continuing Education, 10 days PTO, All license dues, 401K with 4% match (after one year
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: WA-MG-3695
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!