- Job ID:
- Whidbey Island, WA
Full Scope Optometry private practice with lots of medical on Whidbey Island, WA is for sale. Owner financing considered. Growth potential.
An established private practice is looking for a buyer for the practice.
This practice does about 35%+ medical optometry and has all the medical equipment to do so.
The region on Whidbey Island where the practice is located is a short ferry ride from Mukilteo, WA. This region has art galleries, antique stores, shops, nice restaurants, bakeries, coffee houses, and brew pubs. Beautiful views of surrounding regions.
The island has beaches, breweries, wineries, bike trails, state parks and a 246-seat theater that supports a year-round program of local and touring music, theater, and dance. Very low crime and hardly any traffic issues exists in this quiet, rural area.
Highlights of the practice sale are:
- 1,500 sq. ft. stand-alone practice
- Two exam lanes, can be expanded to add another exam lane
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, topographer, auto Refractor/Keratometer, Auto Edger, etc.
- Practices performs 35%+ medical optometry
- Practice sees avg. 16 patients a day
- Patient age range skews toward older population
- Tech assistant
- Excellent staff
- Full finishing lab
- EHR – Revolution
- Practice work schedule Mon–Fri
- Selling price $350,000
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!