- Job ID:
- Whidbey Island, WA
Full Scope Optometry private practice with lots of medical on Whidbey Island, WA is for sale. Owner financing considered. Growth potential.
An established private practice is looking for a buyer for the practice.
This practice does about 35%+ medical optometry and has all the medical equipment to do so.
Langley, WA, located on Whidbey Island, is just a 10-15-minute ferry ride from Mukilteo, WA using the Mukilteo WSF Ferry Terminal. This waterfront town has art galleries, antique stores, shops, nice restaurants, bakeries, coffee houses, and brew pubs. Langley offers views of Saratoga Passage, Camano Island and the Cascades. On most days are seen bald eagles, great blue herons, sea lions and maybe even a migrating gray whale.
The island has beaches, breweries, wineries, bike trails, state parks and a 246-seat theater that supports a year-round program of local and touring music, theater, and dance.
Highlights of the practice sale are:
- 1,500 sq. ft. stand-alone practice
- Two exam lanes, can expand to add another exam lane
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, topographer, auto Refractor/Keratometer, Auto Edger, etc.
- Practices performs 35%+ medical optometry
- Practice sees avg. 16 patients a day
- Patient age range skews toward older population
- Tech assistant
- Full finishing lab
- EHR – Revolution
- Practice work schedule Mon–Fri
- Selling price $300,000
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!