- Job ID:
- Yakima, WA
MD/OD practice is growing and seeking an Optometrist! Have a dedicated scribe & tech and no weekends!
An outstanding private MD/OD full service eye clinic is expanding and is looking to add an optometrist. This well-established practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system; as well as, provide routine and comprehensive eye exams to the community.
Situated in the fertile Yakima Valley, Yakima is known for its wineries and apple orchards. Out of 265 reviews regarding Yakima, WA on Niche.com (https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/yakima-yakima-wa/), Yakima had 217 positive reviews from excellent to average. Median home value is $160,000, which is $24,700 LESS than the national median home value of $184,700.
As one review stated four months ago on niche.com, “Yakima is a great city. People are just as diverse here as in Seattle in a small way. The food is awesome from all cultures. The wineries are beautiful, the fields of different fruit just make the area so welcoming. We do have some parts of the city that have bad situations, just like any other city, but the authorities are great keeping it under control.”
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Dedicated Scribe and Tech
- See 4 patients an hour
- EMR – Compulink
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Health, Dental, Malpractice and CE, Simple IRA, WA License
- Compensation based upon experience + Incentive Plan
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of WA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!