- Job ID:
- Olympia, WA
MD/OD practice in Olympia, WA seeking an Optometrist with potential to earn $150K+ first year! Full benefits, great support staff, dedicated scribe & tech. No weekends!
A premier multi-specialty private medical/surgical practice focused on modern, full-service eye care is looking for an optometrist. This well-established practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system; as well as provide routine and comprehensive eye exams to the community.
The area’s cost of living is cheaper than Seattle and very affordable. There are highly rated public and private schools, low crime rate, ethnic diversity, plenty of outdoor activities, year-round skiing in driving distance, area parks, a wide variety of restaurants and a thriving economy.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, OPD, OPTOS, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Start out seeing 3-4 patients an hour
- Patient base is mostly 12-year old and up
- Dedicated Scribe and a Tech
- EMR – Compulink
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Choice to work 4 days or 5 days
- 100% paid Health Insurance for doctor and family. Other benefits include: Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401-K with 4% match, Licenses – WA and AOA
- $120K-$150K base (working 5-days a week) + Discretionary Bonus up to $25K first year
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of WA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Preferred O.D. licensed in WA.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: WA-MG-3350
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!