- Job ID:
- Sparks, NV
Full-scope Sparks, NV practice has opening for Optometrist to work two weekdays!
A well-established optometry practice is looking to add a part-time optometrist to their practice. This practice does about 30% medical optometry. The reason for the opening is the doctor would like to have more time off during the week.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- 30% Medical optometry performed
- OCT, Fundus Camera, Visual Field, NCT, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- See 16-18 patients a day
- Full age range of patients
- Tech will take medical history and test
- EHR – ExamWRITER software
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work two weekdays – hours: Mon – Fri 8-5pm
- Office closed Saturday & Sunday
- Half license fee paid
- Earn $500 per day
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of NV
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!