- Job ID:
- Abingdon, VA
Full scope multi location Optometry practice in southwest VA has full time opening for an Optometrist.
This practice seeks a doctor to provide eye care to patients utilizing the fullest extent of their license. Beautiful recreational areas & close to the Tri-City Bristol region. Very low cost of living, outdoor lovers environment
Key highlights of the practice:
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Practice full scope: primary care, medical
- Routine & medical Optometry
- Contact Lens fittings
- Specialties are welcomed
- Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Full time – 5 days a week- M-F, no Saturdays!
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Very competitive base-$150,000 plus bonus % or % of receipts, ability to earn 180-200K a year
- Benefits which also include health insurance, CE, dental, disability, PTO, License Reimbursement, 401K with 4% match
- W-2 Employee
- Signing/relo bonus
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Licensed in VA (TN license a plus)
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington
Job Code: VA-MA-4438
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!