- Job ID:
- Williamsburg, VA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a practice near coastal VA. Immediate need!
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time – Beautiful, large stand-alone facility
- Salary- Base+ Bonus structure & Benefit Package- based on experience, excellent earning potential!
- Health Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, CE
- Scribes and Techs in place
- 3 patients an hour- state of the art equipment
- Paid time off (PTO) , holidays
- No Saturdays!
- Residency trained preferred but open to experienced non-residency trained ODs!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders- must have medical experience
- Full scope- refractive care, contact lenses(scerals, rgps, keratoconus) & medical care
- Caring personality a must- need to connect with patients
- Each OD will have their own Pod to work within
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of VA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment- Entrepreneurial spirit is needed!
Contact Marc for details
Phone/Text : (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!