- Job ID:
- Winchester, VA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a part-time opportunity with a practice in Winchester, VA.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Part time – 2 days a week, flexible with days
- Very medically focused- all exam based
- State of the art equipment- OCT, Fundus, etc.
- Ability to take extra time with patients
- Typically 2 patients per hour
- $500-$600 per day
- W-2 or 1099- OD’s choice
- New Grads welcome to apply!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of VA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Marc for details
Phone/Text : (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!