- Job ID:
- Roanoke, VA
Full time Optometrist needed in Roanoke, VA
Great opportunity to join an Optometry practice in beautiful Roanoke, VA.
Great opportunity to join this practice with great pay and benefits. This city has much to offer including a great cost of living, beautiful new Art Museum, surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Appalachian Trail. Roanoke boasts many recreational amenities, cultural opportunities, and special attractions including an award winning downtown Farmers Market-Center in the Square for people of all ages. The “Star city of the South” region has a population of 300,000 in the greater metro area and is only a few short hours from Richmond and the Washington DC area. There are many reasons why Roanoke is more than just a place to live!
- $30,000 of benefits including: medical, dental, retirement with match, disability
- Varied patient base- Practice medical Optometry to the fullest extent of VA license
- $12,000 student loan repayment the first year
- Full team of trained staff members- technicians, opticians, front office
- Outstanding guaranteed compensation (possibly $140,000 base pay) and benefits including 100% health insurance coverage, 401-K plan, large number of PTO days the 1st year, quarterly bonuses
- Immediate need!
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in VA required. Excellent clinical and Communication skills. Thrives in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757