- Job ID:
- Martinsville, VA
Full Scope Optometrist need south of Roanoke, VA
$150,000 or more potential
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is interested in practicing full scope optometry in south side VA. One hour to Roanoke, VA & Greensboro, NC (international airport)
- Full scope practice looking for an Optometrist who can treat primary care, medical & contact lenses focus.
- M-F schedule- possible one Saturday a month only (1/2 day)
- Practice is fully equipped with state of the art equipment: Zeiss OCT, Corneal topography, Fields, Eyefinity EHR with Officemate
- Techs & a Scribe provided- 8-5 daily schedule, 1 hour lunch break
- Base with bonus structure that can allow for compensation over $160K
- PTO & holidays, and full benefits package including 401K with 3% match, $1,200 stipend for CE reimbursement
- Very low cost of living
- Possible equity down the road
- Finishing lab, Techs that refract
- Privately owned multi-location Optometry- non PE group
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in VA required. Excellent clinical and Communication skills. Works well in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web Page: www.etsvision.com