- Job ID:
- Salt Lake City, UT
MD/OD practice has opening for Optometrist to work with pediatric patients. No weekends!
This well-established MD/OD practice of 38 years is looking for an optometrist to join the practice and work alongside the Pediatric Ophthalmologist. This optometrist’s patient base will be pediatric, including evaluation of failed vision screenings sent in from pediatricians (age 0-10), amblyopia and strabismus follow ups, as well as routine exams for pre-teen and teen myopes (including myopia control treatment with low dose atropine drops).
Previous experience with the InfantSEE Program and/or experience examining and performing retinoscopy on children of all ages (newborn on up) is a plus. MD is amenable to Vision Therapy and open to discuss further.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Patient flow is 2 an hour if working alone (no tech), or 3-4 an hour with tech support, Mon-Fri – No weekends
- Evaluate failed screens from pediatricians
- Amblyopia and strabismus follow ups
- Routine exams on myopes, including myopia control treatment
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Mon-Fri – No weekends
- Compensation based upon experience + quarterly production bonuses
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice Insurance, Continuing Education, PTO, 401K with match
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: UT-MG-4475
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!