- Job ID:
- Salt Lake City, UT
Full-Time Optometrist working with senior citizens in Salt Lake City, UT. No weekends!
This well-established company is looking for a special kind of doctor that enjoys working with the elderly! This position is 4-5 weekdays a week! Visit Nursing Facilities within the region and be home by 5:00 PM.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Medical eye care
- Take Posterior and Anterior Segment photos
- Provided mobile optical equipment and laptop with state-of-the-art proprietary software
- See 20-25 patients a day
- Multiple techs provided
- Work weekdays – No weekends
- Company does all scheduling, billing, credentialing, and interfacing details
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Vehicle provided
- Continuing education benefit
- Compensation is based upon experience + daily bonuses
- W-2 Employee or 1099 (if you have a corporate identity)
- Very appreciative patients
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Job Code: UT-MG-4465
You can schedule a phone time to talk with me at OnceHub.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!