- Job ID:
- Ogden, UT
MD/OD practice in Ogden, UT seeking an Optometrist. Mon-Fri only!
A busy full scope MD/OD practice is expanding and has need for a full time optometrist to practice in a focused medical/surgical practice. This well-established practice has been servicing the Ogden community for 60 years.
Ogden, UT has over 170,000 acres of National Forest land, three major ski resorts, over 210 miles of trails for hiking and mountain biking and 13,000 acres of lakes connected by pristine rivers for paddle-sports and fishing.
There are restaurants of the highest caliber, several craft breweries, and a distillery, as well as, Historic 25th street offering a specialized shopping and dining experience. Take in a symphony, light opera, film festival, live theater, or a dance performance at one of the many area theaters. Plus, 18 golf courses in Ogden or within a 20-mile distance of the city.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401(k), PTO
- Compensation based upon experience
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: UT-MG-3893
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!