- Job ID:
- Salt Lake City, UT
Full scope Optometry practice seeking an Optometrist for Salt Lake City, UT. Co-manage with practice Ophthalmologist surgeon LASIK/ICL/PRK as well as eye diseases and provide comprehensive exams.
Four different locations around Salt Lake City has an opening for a full-time Optometrist to diagnose, provide comprehensive eye exams, co-manage LASIK/ICL/PRK patients and eye diseases.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Medical Center has Yag Laser, OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- LASIK/ICL/PRK surgery and eye disease patient co-management
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- See 3 patients an hour w/4 checks per day
- Staff does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday and every Saturday (Sat. is up to 2:20 PM!) 40-hour work week
- Benefits include: Health (90% of employee health & medical insurance paid by practice), Dental, and CE, 401-K w/equal match, Life Ins. and 2 weeks PTO, 7 paid holidays
- Total compensation package starting at $140K + Unlimited Monthly Bonuses
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: UT-MG-3768
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!