- Job ID:
- El Paso, TX
Optometrist needed in West Texas!
Great opportunity to join a highly successful Pediatric Ophthalmology practice located in El Paso, TX. Immediate need for an Associate to join their team. Full time position available. This beautiful, fast growing College town has many historic sites and is known for its great hospitality! This practice would like an Optometrist with a pediatric background but not necessary if the personality and fit is a good match with the practice.
- State of the art equipment
- Beautiful and modern facility
- Large team oriented staff
- M-F schedule, no Saturdays
- Serves full range of patients- must have a desire to work with kids & infants- training will be
- Provided if not residency trained in Peds
- Patients are fully worked up ahead of time- Tech & scribe provided
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package- would be negotiated based on experience
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in TX is required (residency in Pediatrics a plus, but not required). Excellent clinical and communication skills required. Thrives in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com