- Job ID:
- San Antonio, TX
Independent Optometrist needed in San Antonio, TX
Experience all that this great region has to offer with a beautiful culture and urban setting.
Follow the mile long River Walk and pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops.
Quick drive to Austin, TX for a weekend getaway.
This Independent optometrist opportunity includes:
- Full time or part-time– O.D. makes own schedule-M-F or a few Saturdays a month if desired
- Average daily rent around $30.00- only pay rent on the days you’re open
- O.D. keeps 100% of exam and contact lens revenues
- Supplied equipment with option to select more equipment
- Large walk in patient base each week and referrals from Optical next door every day
- 2 treatment lanes
- Dr. determines number of patients per hour & treatment methods
- Create your LLC and responsible for all taxes and insurance filing
- No franchise fee or start up costs
- Set your own exam fees
- Anticipate positive cash flow on day 1
- Your gross income will generally average 10% growth a year for the first eight years
- Average income expected for full time between 130-180K a year with potential for more growth as patient base grows
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in TX.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquires directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquires are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com