- Job ID:
- Laredo, TX
South TX- Earning potential over 200K per year
This is your opportunity to join a well established, comprehensive full scope practice in Laredo, TX. This practice has a need for a full-time Optometrist Associate. Great opportunity for a New Grad or established OD looking for an established practice with a diverse and highly medical patient base!
- Full-scope practice with emphasis on medical optometry and works with multiple referring and co-managing Ophthalmologists that are Optometry friendly
- Great benefits including: health, vacation, CE, retirement, relocation expenses & more
- State of the art equipment includes: Epic system auto refractions, OCT, A scans, B scans, Myviisonexpress EMR
- Immediate start date available- total of 6 locations and ambulatory surgery center
- Provides each employee with an outstanding work environment
- Beautiful parks, running & biking trails, international airport & great weather
- Base pay of $150-170K with opportunity to earn over 200K based on production
- Start date Spring/Summer 2022
We offer an environment where the patient truly comes first.
Requirements: Glaucoma certified O.D. licensed to practice in TX required. Excellent clinical, production and patient relations skills.
If you would like to be considered for this tremendous opportunity, please call and email your CV/resume today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com