- Job ID:
- Chattanooga, TN
Full scope Optometry practice near Chattanooga has full time opening for an Optometrist.
This practice seeks a doctor to provide eye care to patients utilizing the fullest extent of their license. Beautiful recreational areas & low cost of living, outdoor lovers environment
Key highlights of the practice:
- Large mix of Pediatrics & Geriatrics
- Neuro optometry & VT skills a plus
- Routine & medical Optometry
- Outreach efforts needed from O.D.
- Bonus each year
- Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Full time – 4 days a week- M-Th, no Saturdays!
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Well rounded with extra focus on Vision Therapy- training in place if needed
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits which also include monies toward health insurance, CE, dental, disability, PTO, License Reimbursement, 401K
- W-2 Employee
- Very busy schedule- booked out 1-2 months
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Licensed in TN
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington
Job Code: TN-VA-4345
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!