- Job ID:
- Knoxville, TN
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a primary care practice in Knoxville, TN.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time employed position
- Base salary plus bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package includes health, 401K, etc
- Equipment includes Visual Field, Optomap, etc
- Primary care in a retail setting
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in TN required. Excellent clinical and Communication skills. Works well in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web Page: www.etsvision.com