- Job ID:
- Chattanooga, TN
Optometrist need in Chattanooga, TN
Join this busy Ophthalmology practice that is offering a great opportunity.
This practice offers a very competitive compensation and patient care is the number one objective. This practice has been in business for decades and has all the bells and whistles. Beautiful surroundings: trail systems, microbreweries, and a wonderful climate are but a few of the many attributes Chattanooga has to offer.
- M-F schedule
- Immediate start date is available!
- State of the art equipment-fully trained staff- Techs/scribes as needed
- Medical skills important: disease, red eye, post op & primary care
- Benefits include: PTO, 1week CE, Health, 401K
- Bonus structure includes productivity & optical- Straight salary until credentialed
- Patient volume is important- 1 Tech to start will add 2nd later- and will also have 2-3 exam lanes
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in TN required (3-4 years experience required)
Excellent clinical and Communication skills. Thrives in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client. (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our web page: www.etsvision.com